A NEW APPROACH IN AN AGE OLD BUSINESS+44 (0) 1926 691 141
• The ex-Hector Lester and the late, great, Allan Simonsen, 430 GT3 who defined an era with his outstanding talents in GT racing
• Raced in British GT 08’-09’ by Hector and Alan. Upgraded by Kessel racing to Scuderia spec in 2010
• Over the 2010 season, and some races in 2011, Allan Simonsen, Hector Lester and Stephane Daoudi scored many podium finishes including one win, three poles and four fastest laps
• Restored by Prosport in 2015 and has been used on track days by the current owner
• Currently run and maintained by RnR. Eligible for a variety of events
• Offered at a very competitive estimate and no VAT due. Great opportunity.
This, very special, 430 Scuderia GT3, was campaigned famously by Hector Lester and the late great, Allan Simonsen in British GT variously between 2008-'11. Allan defined an era with his outstanding talents in GT racing, especially in this particular car, taking many poles, fastest laps and wins. Tragically Allan was taken from us at Le Mans in 2013 whilst driving for the works Aston Martin team.
Originally campaigned in the '08-'09 season in the ever-competitive British GT Championship, the car was then upgraded by Kessel racing to Scuderia spec in 2010 as the now iconic GT3 cars evolved. Over the 2010 season, and in some races in 2011, Allan, Hector and Stephane Daoudi scored many podium finishes in British GT including one win, three poles and four fastest laps.
Since then the Ferrari has been in private ownership and was restored by Propsport in 2015 to be enjoyed by our enthusiastic vendor on track days during recent years. Currently, run and maintained by RnR, this GT3 racer is eligible for a variety of events and is accompanied by four spare wheels, driveshafts, 3 partly-used brake discs, and various used body panels. Offered with no VAT due, rare for these types of cars, at a very competitive estimate considering the thrills on offer and interesting provenance, this is a great opportunity.