A NEW APPROACH IN AN AGE OLD BUSINESS+44 (0) 1926 691 141
Sold for: £42,188
• Finished in Granite Silver Metallic with crimson leather and a black soft top
• Equipped with PAS, ABS, electric windows, and central locking
• Leather steering wheel, leather gear knob, original Pioneer stereo, front fogs
• The original toolkit, warning triangle and First Aid Kit factory wrapped
• Once the property of rock legend, Jay Kay of Jamiroquai
• Full BMW/Specialist service history with 20 stamps in the book
Offered here is a stunning BMW 325i (E30) Convertible that has only covered 15,600 miles from new. Originally supplied by Hunters BMW of East London in the very pleasing combination of Granite Silver Metallic (Code 237) and Crimson leather (Code 0324) with a black soft top, it has a comprehensive full BMW/Specialist service history with twenty stamps in the book. Allied to BMW ‘s marketing mantra of the day. ‘’The Ultimate Driving Machine’’ it has the beautiful free-revving 6- cylinder engine, the slick 5-speed manual gearbox, and most of the boxes on the options list appear to have been ticked. It's equipped with PAS, ABS, electric windows, leather steering wheel, leather gear knob, original Pioneer stereo, front fogs, central locking, and BMW 15’’ cross-spoke alloys. With the rapid increase in E30 values, buyers are becoming focussed on originality and, importantly, the original toolkit is complete together with the BMW warning triangle and the signature First Aid Kit is still in its factory wrapping. The owner’s manuals are absolutely complete with all the literature that accompanied the car upon delivery. The period tax disc and both keys are present. The car was previously owned by rock legend Jay Kay of Jamiroquai.
We feel that this classic, late-eighties, four-seater convertible must be one of the most pristine and lowest mileage examples available today and cuts it at any event or driving adventure … The Ultimate Driving Machine.