A NEW APPROACH IN AN AGE OLD BUSINESS+44 (0) 1926 691 141
A most impressive pair of brass headlamps reputedly removed from a vintage Hispano Suiza motor car. The lamps are of all brass construction with the manufacturers name stamped, Ramon Comano, Buenos Aires and dated 1915. The lamps have a nominal diameter of 25cm with the glass lens being 28cm diameter and the approximate thickness of lens at the centre being 3cm. Each lamp has a gas tap at the base for the acetylene gas with a screw on reservoir to enable the use of carbide as an alternative. Both lamps are in very good unrestored complete condition.
No platforms are available for online bidding on this lot